What a welcome I’ve gotten since being back at Springfield! So happy to be back with the friends and professors who made my first four semesters so enjoyable =)
Things I’ve missed (in no logical order):
- Friendssss! =)
- The five-minute walk anywhere instead of the 20 minutes on UL campus
- Having thoughts interrupted by passing people I know on the way to class– much less lonely!
- Feeling of pride, accountability and responsibility for my work in the Humanities Dept. and all the profs. there
- Snooping through handouts/syllabi being printed at work
- Excessive paper cuts as a result of the Print Shop, because can you ever have too many?!
- People holding doors for anyone behind them within in eyesight, so they awkwardly have to hurry
- Nerve-racking walk down the prominent Union stairs praying I don’t trip or drop anything
- The love/hate relationship the campus shares with Cheney food
- RAs telling me to be quiet at 10PM…………
- Walking down the hall and only hearing either ESPN, the Kardashians, or Channel 3…
- Being away from my shedding dog back home
- Kind note left on my library workspace warning that my stuff could have been stolen, but wasn’t
- Being the crazy book-carrying girl for 5 ENGL courses and a PSYC, but I love it =)